The construction was carried out between 1906 and 1925, the place of the old Royal Court, and is "" Guarded "by Stefan cel Mare (prince statue). Legend says that the initial draft were provided by 365 rooms, the building has 298 rooms with an area of approximately 36,000 m2. The front windows are 92 and 36 in the attic other ogive and two rows of rods. Now here there are four museums of national importance: Art Museum, Technical Museum, Museum of Ethnography of Moldova, Museum of History of Moldova. One side of the palace is dedicated County Library Gheorghe Asachi. Palace of Culture, known as effigy of Iasi was built in Gothic style and was one of the last official expressions of romanticism in architecture. The edifice, built between 1906 and 1925, is the creation of the most significant Roman architect ID Berindei formed Parisian school. On the decorative central hall stands out in a mosaic of images that are arranged concentrically bestiarum various representations of Gothic: double-headed eagles, dragons, griffins, lion. Above the hall there is a light which was initially arranged a greenhouse. The building was also equipped with modern facilities for that era, such as electric lighting, heater (pneumatic), ventilation system, thermostats, vacuum cleaners, which turn on all the basement, where there is power cars. Also considering the 14 fires in buildings above the Palace, the bridge carpenters ignifungat Berindei of a product called orniton, roof using a special material called eternity. The building, inaugurated on October 11, 1925 served as the Palace of Justice until 1955 when it was to host some of the most important cultural institutions of the city of Iasi, meeting today as the National Museum Complex "Moldova" Iasi.
Black Church in Brasov is the largest place of worship in Gothic style in Southeast Europei.Cu a capacity of about 5,000 people, the famous settlement of worship Brasov measures 90 meters long and 37 meters tall, with a turn of the Cross 65 meters.
original name of the
most likely, the construction of this church started in 1377? The construction works were completed in 1477, stretching so for a period of 100 years. During this decade, however, the Church suffered as a result of the Ottoman invasion in the year 1421.
church was provided, initially, with two towers? Due to lack of funds, the second tower was not built before. The only tower of the
the bell tower are three bells impressive? The massive weight of 6300 kg and is the largest in
since 1542 to introduce religious services Evangelical-Lutheran Rite? They are kept in German and amend the statutes
Johannes Honterus, humanist and man of culture with important cultural and economic contributions to the development of
after the devastating fire of 1689, when the
for rebuilding the vaults of the church, badly damaged by fire, artisans were brought from abroad because the area lacked the necessary knowledge to rebuild them?
Current shrine of the
Buchholz organ which is in mechanical
Most likely, the construction of this church started in 1377, construction works were completed in 1477, stretching over a period of 100 years. During this decade, however, the Church suffered as a result of the Ottoman invasion in the year 1421.
The church tower are three bells impressive? The massive weight of 6300 kg and is the largest in
Buchholz Mechanical Organ which is in the