The construction was carried out between 1906 and 1925, the place of the old Royal Court, and is "" Guarded "by Stefan cel Mare (prince statue). Legend says that the initial draft were provided by 365 rooms, the building has 298 rooms with an area of approximately 36,000 m2. The front windows are 92 and 36 in the attic other ogive and two rows of rods. Now here there are four museums of national importance: Art Museum, Technical Museum, Museum of Ethnography of Moldova, Museum of History of Moldova. One side of the palace is dedicated County Library Gheorghe Asachi. Palace of Culture, known as effigy of Iasi was built in Gothic style and was one of the last official expressions of romanticism in architecture. The edifice, built between 1906 and 1925, is the creation of the most significant Roman architect ID Berindei formed Parisian school. On the decorative central hall stands out in a mosaic of images that are arranged concentrically bestiarum various representations of Gothic: double-headed eagles, dragons, griffins, lion. Above the hall there is a light which was initially arranged a greenhouse. The building was also equipped with modern facilities for that era, such as electric lighting, heater (pneumatic), ventilation system, thermostats, vacuum cleaners, which turn on all the basement, where there is power cars. Also considering the 14 fires in buildings above the Palace, the bridge carpenters ignifungat Berindei of a product called orniton, roof using a special material called eternity. The building, inaugurated on October 11, 1925 served as the Palace of Justice until 1955 when it was to host some of the most important cultural institutions of the city of Iasi, meeting today as the National Museum Complex "Moldova" Iasi.